Amadeus 2.0?

Discussion about Amadeus but not bugs.
bohica

Amadeus 2.0?

Post by bohica »

Any chance of a major update to this? I think it's great for what it is but there is room to improve to compete with the other libraries out there. God knows it's probably the most full-featured! I would love to see a new version with true legato.
Merv
Super User

Re: Amadeus 2.0?

Post by Merv »

Boy o’ boy! When I saw ‘Amadeus 2.0’ on this posts subject header my heart skipped a beat – then I noticed the question mark at the end. I guess that’s because I’m so desperate for any news from Sonic Scores. But, let’s face it, I’ll take good news any way I can get it – even if it involves wishful thinking.

It’s already a very well-rounded library, but I would gladly pay for an update that bumps it up a notch.
Don
Site Admin

Post by Don »

So what would you like to see in an update?
Don
Leader of the Band
DrLeonard

Post by DrLeonard »

It would be nice to have a symphonic muted trumpet and trombone.
Last edited by DrLeonard on Thu May 12, 2022 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dr. R. C. Leonard
https://www.rcleonard.com
Hamilton, Illinois USA
Merv
Super User

Post by Merv »

… also to disable unused articulations. When using ASO alongside some main stream memory hog libraries on larger orchestral scores my 12 gigs doesn’t cut it.

If you take SA samples for example, you can load individual articulations which is a well conceived memory reducing concept. Both sample libraries run under the Kontakt umbrella. I realize that ASO is not designed to work that way, but you asked what I would like to see in an update.