Aria Player Suddenly Not Found...

Report problems, bugs, etc.
Forum rules
Please be specific when reporting bugs and be able to reproduce them.
If you don't, the post will most likely be ignored or deleted.
PeteFine
Super Man

Aria Player Suddenly Not Found...

Post by PeteFine »

In a bunch of scores, suddenly, I get no sound from my Garritan instruments. When I Show Tracks Instrument it shows the player being empty and I get messages that it is "not found". Yet everything worked fine recently. (Amadeus still works fine in the scores where I used it). I have rebooted the PC etc. Any ideas?

more... the plugin list shows Aria Player as if it is OK but it shows version 1.000, which is strange as it is definitely no longer v 1.0

Looking further some scores have some instruments in the player but others empty.. Why would this change? The Aria Player was previously populated with all the instruments.
Attachments
I- Intro Revised.ovex
(496.34 KiB) Downloaded 3 times
Merv
Super User

Re: Aria Player Suddenly Not Found...

Post by Merv »

My plugin list show Aria Player as version 1.000 as well so that’s probably not the issue. You could try updating both your player and engine. I’m currently using Aria Player v1.959 and Aria Engine v1.969. Clicking on the Update button will show you if you are current.

I notice that you are using ARIA Player Multi VST_x64 for all your instruments. I changed your top flute line to use ARIA Player VST_x64 and it plays back for me. It probably will for you too.

Top Flute track playback.ovex
(99.66 KiB) Downloaded 3 times
PeteFine
Super Man

Re: Aria Player Suddenly Not Found...

Post by PeteFine »

Hi Merv,
Yes, I can start changing the Multi to non-multi but it all played the way it is until recently so I am baffled as to why it would suddenly be an issue. It is as if OV5 just "forgot" some instrument assignments with the Aria Player yet all the scores using Amadeus are intact.
Again, nothing in my system has changed.... these type of things can drive one crazy.
Thanks for your input.
Pete